LAHAB provides complete demilitarisation and explosive waste disposal services, including characterisation, analysis, storage, treatment and disposal.
We offer complete explosive and ammunition end-of-life demilitarisation for almost all types of explosives and pyrotechnics. This includes disassembly, separation, and incineration using open-pit burning and open-pit detonation. We also offer safe disposal of commercial mining, and oil and gas products using:
- Disassembly (pull apart, unscrew, cutting, lathing, milling, abrasive cutting, pressing, high-pressure water jet)
- Separation (hot water washing out and separation/solidification of TNT-based explosives)
- Incineration (static detonation chamber) of bulk explosive, ammunition explosive components for almost all types of explosives and pyrotechnics
- Open-pit burning and open-pit detonation
- Military ammunition products
- Commercial mining, oil and gas products